As part of his “Methodology seminar”, Jeunes Psyorganizes a training “Zotero, Endnote and bibliographical research”the training will take place on February 15, 2019, from 14h until 18h at the Sleim Ammar teaching complex of the Razi hospital. It will be provided by Dr Takoua Brahim.
Registration is done exclusively by filling out this form:
Participation is open to all doctors.
The seats are limited .
The priority will be given to psychiatrists and Child psychiatrists.
Participation costs for the training “Zotero, Endnote and bibliographic research?” are:
-Free for members of “Jeunes Psy” (Membership fee : 30 dinars).
–10 dinars for non-adherents (payment on site).
This seminar includes several other sessions:
1. SPSS Training: December 21 and 22, 2018 by Dr Sami Ouaness
2. How to write and publish an article? by Dr Helmi Ben Saad (05 January 2019)
3. How do I make an oral communication? by Dr Ali Chedli (09 February 2019)
4. Endnote Training and bibliographic research: by Dr Takoua Brahim (February 15, 2019)
5. Bio statistics Training by Dr Ali Mrabet (date to be specified later)
Further information will be communicated to you later, with the possibility of further sessions.
If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to send us an email at the address jeunepsy(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)gmail.com.